Monday, August 6, 2007

How do you enroll in a community college?

An entry that needs writing is a how-to for enrolling in community college classes before you have graduated from High School. Students who are entering senior year at Uprep were going to attend Merritt, and many would like to take classes at a Junior College (JC) next year even though Uprep can not take care of the paperwork.
  • Must students who wish to attend JC before graduating have a sponsoring High School?

  • Can students take classes that their High School has already given them credit for?

  • What are the fees and deadlines?

  • Where can students find information about these things?

If you have any knowledge to contribute on these topics, please answer in the comments, or send your text to uprepstaff @ and we'll publish it asap.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Many of Uprep seniors have already applied and been through assessments for community college classes. There are no fees for high school students concurrently enrolled in community college courses, except for the costs of their books(which can be quite expensive). Uprep paid for these in the past. Students are only able to take core academic courses and must be assessed to take advanced courses. They must be enrolled in a High School.
For more information log on to: